The BOE met on December 13th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Approved the minutes from the November 8, 2017 Board of Education regular meeting.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, the Investment report, and cash balance report at presented.
- Approved the Then and Now purchase order #55610 to Good Clean Fundraising in the amount $3,845.
- Approved a $40,000 transfer from the General Fund to the Textbook set-aside fund.
- Set the reorganizational meeting and the regular Board meeting for Wednesday, January 10, 2018 beginning at 6:45 PM and 7:00 PM.
- Hired Susan Covelli, Brenda Tennant, Andrew Davis and Renee Wildermuth as basketball gate workers at the minimum wage rate for the 2017-18 school year.
- Hired Jodie Blindauer as a substitute teacher at a rate of $90 for the 2017-18 school year.
- Hired Xavier Pax as seasonal winter break help.
- Approved the joint agreement appointing the Business Advisory Council of the Midwest Regional Educational Service Center to serve as the Business Advisory Council for the School District.
- Entered Executive Session
- Approved a Memorandum of Understanding.