The BOE met on February 8th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
· Keith Buehler from the Community Club was present to request the use of school grounds and also the use of the new facility for Carousel. Carousel will be held June 9th – 11th, 2017.
· Approved the minutes of the re-organizational meeting and the regular board meeting on January 11, 2017.
· Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, the Investment report, and cash balance report as presented.
· Approved the following overnight field trips:
Ohio FFA Camp - June 6th-9th, 2017
FFA Washington Leadership Conference - June/July 2017
FCCLA State Convention - April 27th & 28th, 2017
· Approved the book fees for the 2017-18 school year.
· Moves to accept Hailey Billing's resignation as Boys & Girls Jr. High Track Coach
· Hired Josh Frilling as a Substitute teacher at the substitute teacher rate and Tina Paul as the Boys and Girls Jr. High Track Coach.
· Accepted the following donations:
$2000 from the Community Club for scholarships
$975 from the Greve Farms for scholarships
$20 from the Schnippel Construction for the Power of the Pen
· Entered Executive session to consider the employment, appointment, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official.
· Left the Executive session.
· Moved the March BOE meeting to Monday, March 13th at 7:00 PM.