The Botkins Board of Education met in regular session on January 9, 2007.
The Board took the following actions:
* Approved the minutes of the December 12, 2007 regular board meeting.
* Heard the Financial Report by Fund
* Reviewed the Investment Report
* Reviewed the payroll, expenses, receipts, and GF balances for FY 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08.
* Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, the Investment report, and cash balance report as presented.
* The Board heard the following committee reports:
Finance & Audit - Auditors will be here next week
Foundation - Received $5000 from Agrisolutions
Dave Mielke donated $1000 for scholarships
Technology - held a meeting - where we are
purchased 40 computers at $233 each
all high school computers replaced
school uses 12 smart boards
* Approved bus routes for the second semester 2008
* Adopted the school calendar for the 2008-09 school year as presented.
* Set the cost of Drivers Education at $200 for the 2008-09 school year.
* Adopted the board policy on anti-idling to limit idling time to 5 minutes.
* Approved joining OSBA for calendar year 2008 at a rate of $2456.
Heard updates on the building project - saw numbers for our upcoming building project.
Botkins Local School