The BOE met on March 13th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
· Approved the minutes of the February 8, 2017 regular board meeting.
· Approved the Treasurer's report by Fund, General fund activity, the Investment Report, and cash balance report as presented.
· Approved a contract with Carol Riggle, FY 2017 GAAP Accounting and assistance for the $1,500 for Modified Cash Basis/OCBOA.
· Non-renewed all supplemental contracts effective at the end of the 2016-17 school year.
· Adopted the following resolutions of commendations:
o 7th Grade Boys Basketball Team and Coach Heath Geyer named Shelby County League Tournament Champions and ended their season with a 15-4 record.
o 8th Grade Boys Basketball Team and Coach Rick Geyer named Shelby County League Regular Season Co-Champions and ended their season with a 15-3 record.
o Joe Shuga was a District Qualifier in the 100 Back. He placed 21st with a time of 59.81, a personal best and setting a new school record.
· Approved resolution accepting the amounts and rates as determined by the budget commission and authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying to the county auditor.
· Approved the following volunteer for the 2016-17 school year: Anthony (Tony) Rampulla - Baseball.
· Hired the following as Substitute teachers at the substitute teacher rate: Sarah Pennington and Jessica Nichols.
· Approved the participation in Ohio SchoolComp for the 2018 Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program. The third party administration is CompManagement. Enrollment fee is $200.
· Adopted the resolution for the use of the school grounds for the Carousel as presented.