The BOE met on March 15th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Josh Meyer was present to request the use of Cole Field for Wiffleball Tournament.
- Chris Burmeister was present to request leasing the school areas used for the Carousel.
- Approved the minutes of the February 14th, 2018 Board of Education regular meeting.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, Detail General Fund activity report, the Investment report, and 5-year review of General Fund Financial activity report as presented.
- Approved Then and Now purchase order for Emergency snow removal & salt in the amount of $3,394.
- Heard reports from Committees:
Negotiations - nothing to report
Park Board - Easter Egg Hunt will be March 31st
CIC - Will meet in April
Louise Sheets - nothing to report until Fall
Boosters - nothing to report
- Non-renewed all supplemental contracts effective at the end of the 2017-18 school year.
- Approved a resolution accepting the amounts and rates as determined by the budget commission and authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying to the county auditor.
- Hired Sara Dungan as a substitute teacher at the substitute teacher rate.
- Hired Taylor Decker as Co-ed Assistant Varsity Track Coach.
- Moved to participate in Ohio SchoolComp for the 2018 Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program. The third party administration is CompManagement. Enrollment fee is $250.
- Adopted the resolution for the use of the school grounds for the Carousel as presented.
- Adopted the changes to the Administrative Guidelines as presented.
- Entered executive session to consider the employment, appointment, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official.
- Left executive session.
- Approved to move the start time of the regular scheduled April board meeting on April 11th from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM.