The BOE met on March 13th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Approved the minutes of the February 13th Board of Education regular board meeting.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, Detail General Fund activity report, the Investment report, and 5-year review of General Fund Financial activity report as presented.
- Non-renewed all supplemental contracts effective at the end of the 2018-19 school year.
- Hired the following substitutes at the approved rates:
- Brigette Moneymaker - teacher; Robert Busch - teacher; Norman Yager - bus driver; Kelly Peterman - Custodian
- Hired Susan Leugers for the part-time Cafeteria position for the 2018-19 school year.
- Moved to participate in Ohio SchoolComp for the 2019 Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program. The third-party administration is CompManagement. Enrollment fee is $200.
- Adopted the resolution for the use of the school grounds for the Carousel as presented.
- Accepted a donation of $2500 from the Monsanto Fund on behalf of Auglaize County farmer, Daniel Butcher to be used for the FFA.
- Adopted the following Resolution of Commendations:
Paige Doseck-Set a new school record in the Girls Swim 50 Free with a time of 28.31 seconds.
General Livestock Judging Team - Placed 1st out of 93 teams at the Wilmington College JudgingContest. Conner Smock placed 2nd out of 813 individuals, Maddie Altherr 11th, Lindsey Okuley 17th and Sydney Steinke 30th.