The Botkins Board of Education met in regular session on December 16, 2009.
The Board heard presentations from the First Lego League Robotics Team -- students presented an overview of this year's project and competition.
The FCCLA presented an overview of the Cluster Meeting and the Fall Leadership Conference.
The Board took the following actions:
* Approved the minutes of the November 10, 2009, Board of Education meeting.
* Heard and approved the financial report.
* Revised appropriations.
* Set the reorganizational meeting and the regular Board meeting for January 13, 2010, at
6:45 PM and 7:00 PM respectively.
* Accepted the following donations:
$200 to the Botkins FFA from Chuck Buehler
$150 from Town & Country for HOBY
$100 from Heine Roggenkamp for Mark & Kathy Roggenkamp Education Scholarship Fund.
$1000 from Brian Hodges for the Noah.
$100 each from the following for the Noah Machine -- Ron Stutsman, Leonard Schmerge,
Gary Bornhorst, Wayne Greve, Joe Zimpfer
* Entered executive session to discuss personnel issues.
Heard the following updates:
* Reviewed the calendar for the 2010-11 school year.
* Reviewed information for book fees for the past year to set fees for the 2010-11 school year.
Connie Schneider, Supt.
Botkins Local School