December 2011 Additional
* Looked over a possible calendar for the 2012-13 school year -- based on the results of a survey with the staff.
* Discussed book fees for the 2012-13 school year.
* 3rd Grade Reading Achievement Tests - received the results. 78% of our students passed the test. We are excited with these results due to the large class size - over 60% of our students were either advanced or accelerated.
* Reviewed the maintenance schedule -- reviewing the 1990 addition for possible painting.
* Six staff members took advantage of our tuition reimbursement program.
* Chamber Grant recipients:
Gina Rogers for trade books for the Botkins Book Bunch in the amount of $800.
Sybil Koenig & Jennifer Holtzapple for Differentiating for Different Learners in the amount of $275 (partially funded)
Emily Bayless and Michele Meyer for Improving Student Achievement through Focused Instruction on Nonfiction Text
in the amount of $987.85
* FFA is requesting 4-22-12 as the date for the FFA banquet.
* The audit is finally complete. WE applaud Jody for her outstanding efforts as our audit is 100% clean - no citations - no
* Trupointe has donated $5000 to the Botkins Education Foundation.
* RttT - UC staff development continues. Common core - testing