The Botkins Board of Education met in regular session on February 10, 2010.
The Board took the following actions:
* Approved the minutes of the reorganizational meeting on January 13, 2010.
* Reviewed and approved 1) financial report
2) investment report
3) payroll, expenses, receipts and general fund balances
* Agreed to allow the treasurer to open a money market.
The Board approved the following:
* Then and now purchase orders for Suntrust equipment (software/hardware leased $9690.20)
Noah Basketball $3074
* A resolution accepting the amounts and rates as determined by the budget commission and
authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying to the county auditor.
* Accepted $525 in memory of Ralph Grieves for a scholarship and $130 for the
Mark & Kathy Roggenkamp Education Scholarship
* Overnight trips: FCCLA State Leadership Meeting - April 15 and 16
FFA State Convention - April 30 - May 1
8th grade to Washington D.C. - Oct. 19-24
* Adopted the book fees for the 2010-11 school year with no increase
Connie Schneider, Supt.
Botkins Local School