The BOE met on February 14th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Approved the minutes of the reorganizational meeting and regular board meeting on January 10, 2018.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, the Investment report, and cash balance report as presented.
- Approved the following Then and Now purchase order:
Smith Boughan, Inc - Maintenance Invoice - $3,362
- Approved the following overnight trips: Ohio FFA Camp, June 25th-29th, 2018 and FFA Washington Leadership Conference, dates TBD.
- Approved book fees for the 2018-19 school year.
- Hired Sarah Williams, Caleb Post and Tom Wiseman as substitute teachers at a rate of $90 a day.
- Hired Ann Gerstner as the Driver's Ed Instructor fall supplemental contract.
- Accepted a donation of $2,000 from the Community Club and $500 from Janell and Joe Welker for scholarships.
- Changed the March regular board meeting to Thursday, March 15th.
- Entered executive session to consider the employment, appointment, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official.
- Left executive session.