The BOE met on February 13th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Approved the minutes of the re-organizational meeting and regular board meeting on January 9, 2019 as amended.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, the Investment report, and cash balance report as presented.
- Committee reports were given. Louise Sheets committee reported the awards would be going out soon. The Boosters committee reported an estimate of $23,000-$24,000 profit from the Night at the Races.
- Approved the book fees for the 2019-2020 school year as presented with no increase to fees.
- Hired Jeanie Bergman as a substitute for the Cafeteria.
- Recognized indoor track for the 2018 season.
- Approved a resolution accepting the amounts and rates as determined by the budget commission and authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying to the county auditor.
- Accepted a donation of $2,000 from the Community Club to be used for scholarships.