The BOE met on February 12th for the regular board meeting and took the following actions:
- Heard from the Boy Scouts
- Approved the minutes of the reorganizational meeting and regular board meeting on January 8, 2020.
- Approved the Treasurer's report by fund, general fund activity, the Investment report, and cash balance report as presented.
- Approved book fees for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Recognized indoor track for the 2019-2020 season.
- Accepted the following donations: $2000 from the Community Club to be used for scholarships; $1000 from Honda to be used for RoBotkins; $1000 from Greve Farms to be used for the Dorothy and Julius Greve Scholarships.
- Approved membership of the OHSAA for the 2020-2021 school year for grades 7-12.
- Hired Karinne Lotz as a substitute teacher for the 2019-2020 school year at a rate of $90 per day.
- Hired the following extracurricular positions per salary schedule for the 2019-2020 school year: Ryan Gutman as a Tutor and Brian Kohler as a Varsity Baseball Assistant Coach.
- Approved Jason Rogers as a volunteer track coach for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Adopted the resolutions for the use of the school grounds for the Carousel as presented.