January 2010 Reorganizational
The Botkins Board of Education's reorganizational meeting was held on Wednesday, January, 13, 2010.
The following actions took place:
* Jack Koenig was elected President for 2010.
* Anita Uetrecht was elected Vice President for 2010.
* Set compensation at $40 per meeting.
* Established the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the media center.
* Appointed Anita Uetrecht as the legislative liaison and the student achievement liaison.
* Designated the Sidney Daily News and the Wapakoneta Daily News as the official newspapers for 2010.
* Set the mileage rate at 45 cents for 2010.
* Appointed Angie Woodruff as treasurer pro tempore in treasurer's absence during a board meeting.
* Approved the following standing authorizations
- Authorized the treasurer to secure advances from the Shelby Co. Auditor when funds are available and payable to the school district.
- Authorized the treasurer to invest any inactive funds at the most production interest rate.
- Authorized the treasurer to pay bills and to make appropriation modifications as needed within the limits of the appropriation measure.
- Authorized the superintendent to employ temporary personnel as needed for emergency situations.
- Authorized the superintendent to serve as district purchasing agent.
- Authorized the superintendent to be district Title IX compliance officer for the school district.
* Approved the cost of bonding for the treasurer, secretaries, superintendent, board president, and other school employees for calendar
* Appointed Administrative Committees:
- Buildings - Mark Goubeaux and Jack Koenig
- Finance/Audit - Jack Koenig and Mark Goubeaux
- Negotiations - Jack Koenig and Anita Uetrecht
- Foundation - Angie Woodruff and Mark Goubeaux
- Park Board - Janet Bergman and Angie Woodruff
- Technology - Mark Goubeaux and Janet Bergman
- CIC - Janet Bergman
- Student Liaison/OSBA - Anita Uetrecht
- Louise Sheets - Anita Uetrecht
- Boosters - Janet Bergman and Angie Woodruff
* Approved participation in the following programs for the 2009-10 school year -- all federal funds associated with the CCIP,
Free lunch program, VoAg Matching Grant, Ohio K-12 network, and REAP.
* Set the cost of copies for public records at 10 cents per copy.