July 2011 Special
The Botkins Board of Education met in special session on July 6, 2011.
The Board took the following actions:
* Waived the minutes of the June 8, 2011 Board of Education meeting.
* Entered executive session to consider employment of personnel.
* Hired the following personnel:
Eugena Rogers -- 1/2 Elem. Principal/1/2 Gifted Information Specialist --
Adam Fullenkamp - Athletic Director for a 1-year contract and
supplemental contract for A.D.
Jennifer Van Skyock -- hired as a summer tutor.
* Granted a 5-year contract to Mr. McPheron through 2016.
* Approved resolution for addition of elementary principal to Board resolution #102.
Resolution in effect.
* Entered executive session to consider property purchase.
* Approved Board resolution requesting fiscal officer to certify maximum maturity of bonds as presented. This is necessary to finalize participation in OSFC project -- local cost $6,954,389 -- rate 7.99 mills
* Approved a resolution to declare the necessity of bond issue and of the tax levy and to place on the ballot.
* Set a special board meeting August 2 at 8:30 to finalize bond levy.
Botkins Local School